Good to know
- An experienced captain/guide will give you a fun and educational insight to the fjord
- Safety gear and a safety brief will be given to everyone before embarkation
- Several daily departures during the summer
- Warm and comfortable floating suit, goggles and lifejacket included
- The fastest and funniest way to explore the fjord
- Suitable for all people from age of 4 to 94
- Stunning scenery – don’t forget your camera!
- Wild life experiences
- Sun glasses and sun screen is recommended
Get inspired by the beautiful landscapes, catch your breath and fully take in the great scenery.
On this boat trip you truly get in touch with the enchanting surroundings.
If you’re lucky, you might even spot a majestic sea eagle gliding through the air or a seal sticking out their nose above the surface.
When the sun gets into the fjord, you will know why its called Lysefjord (Fjord of the lights).
Your captain takes you as close as he can to the vertical mountain drops to feel, smell and taste the pure water freshness of the Hengjane waterfall, or according to Norwegian mythology, the «water of wisdom».
One of the highlights of the journey is the narrow gap into the Vagabond Cave and view Preikestolen (The Pulpit Rock) from sea level.
The Vikings are known to be real seafarers. They crossed the many seas on raids and missions with their uniquely crafted Viking ships. Their journeys were long and weary, often lasted for several years.
On this trip, we rock the accelerator and speed up into one of Norway’s most impressive fjords. The Lysefjord or the “Fjord of the lights” with the famous Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock) as Stavanger’s pride and charm.